PDA

View Full Version : Formula E?

samcar304
02-10-2014, 05:37 PM
Hello,

I just wanted to ask since you developed a Formula E car for another simulation will it ever make it across in to rFactor 2?
Love the cars and series and i'm sure many other people would appreciate the car to be in rFactor 2 as well as me and i fully understand making and even converting a mod can take a lot of time. i was just asking this as an idea or maybe something to look forward to in the future, especially now that rFactor 2 is getting a lot better.

Thanks,

Sam

Petros Mak
03-10-2014, 04:28 AM
Greetings Sam,

We are currently in the process of discussing with Formula E about a product be it mod or other for rF2 etc. Currently those discussions are ongoing and I cannot reveal anything about them as of yet. I do desire to bring the series to rF2 in one way or another but the overall decision on how it will be done and if it can be done will ultimately come from Formula E themselves. We will let the public know how that turns out when we know ourselves. I agree that these cars are great and really do need to be available in the gaming world. Let's see how it goes. :)

2ndLastJedi
16-03-2017, 11:36 AM
Any news on this ?