PDA

View Full Version : IFS3-08 v0.5 Feedback/Suggestions Thread

Petros Mak
15-09-2014, 01:45 AM
Please post all your feedback and suggestions on v0.5 of the IFS3-08 Assetto Corsa mod here.

BigTool4U
23-09-2014, 08:10 AM
Bugs that I noticed:

- OV1Info reports that the temperature of the front tyres is always 25°;
- on the LCD the voice "Position" shows the delta time.

Liquid4653
27-09-2014, 03:30 AM
Thanks for the info BigTool4u, the physics have been updated and the tyres are now working so they should be fine in OV1 when the update is ready.

We are sorting out a couple of other things to include in the next update which shouldn't take much longer.

The LCD remains faithful to all versions of IFS3, the position heading currently shows the performance delta info because I cannot do the real position on a digital hud right now, but it is coming from kunos eventually. So for now it will stay and it does show position to next car so still qualifies for position heading in a way. The car will be updated for that of course.

BigTool4U
29-09-2014, 09:24 AM
Thanks Liquid, I hope that the new build will be available soon, it's a really enjoyable car to drive. :)
And usually I don't like the open wheel cars. ;)

Uff
15-10-2014, 01:35 PM
Hi guys, do you have any news for us? :) Did you find anything in regards to the very stiff steering wheel/strong FFB this car has? That was my main concern with the first release.

Petros Mak
19-10-2014, 02:57 PM
Hi guys, do you have any news for us? :) Did you find anything in regards to the very stiff steering wheel/strong FFB this car has? That was my main concern with the first release.

Hey Uff, the FFB issues that AC has had is actually due to a game issue that only Kunos can fix. AC in general has an FFB issue though I haven't tested in v1.0 how it works. I do know that v1.0 has had changes to sounds so those will be fixed in the next update and as to physics and stuff, we're still working on stuff. We are working hard on a number of things so do stay tuned as there will be some good stuff soon. :)

Gams
12-12-2014, 12:49 PM
Hi,i would like to know if i'm the only guy with no sound for this car.If someone have solution :confused: