PDA

View Full Version : First impression

maranello55
14-09-2014, 06:52 PM
Tried to take it around Imola and its first impression is the super FFB straight fr sitting still in the garage. I cant really comment on how it shud drive for apparently obvious reason. But it feels good overall. And very very twitchy n responsive yet savable in case of minor loose end cases.

Impressive modelling and texturing. But the identity of this car comes from its sound. And I understand the limitation of the sound engine to achieve more than what has already been achieved.

Super job guys.

Damian Baldi
15-09-2014, 01:59 PM
Try to set FFB from 1.00 to 0.08 for me it worked fine.

maranello55
15-09-2014, 03:34 PM
Try to set FFB from 1.00 to 0.08 for me it worked fine.
Neah...im not complaining abt the ffb. i love it the way it is.

Only the sound is very flat. I understand its the sound engine limitation.

Petros Mak
16-09-2014, 02:08 AM
The sound is not the engine limitation, this is a beta mod, hence beta sounds, when sounds are complete, they will be better.

maranello55
27-09-2014, 11:26 AM
The sound is not the engine limitation, this is a beta mod, hence beta sounds, when sounds are complete, they will be better.
I gave it a try again just now in Croft both dry and wet. Due to the detail of the track, and the ffb, the level of immersion is doubled!
Although to get some grip to the tires are hell and hardwork really. only after a few laps can feel some grip in corners plus the realroad of course...

Plus the previous earlier impression was made when i was half asleep haha

Cant wait for the updates! Goodjob Petros!

Petros Mak
03-10-2014, 09:03 AM
The team is doing some extensive work to get the physics better on these cars and we're hoping the next public update will be much more to the liking of the community physics wise. A number of issues will have been addressed and we believe the physics will be much better. Thanks to Lem and the testers, things are progressing very well on the physics front. :)

maranello55
03-10-2014, 09:11 AM
Thanks Petros! Will look forward to it! :)