PDA

View Full Version : Touring Cars

2ndLastJedi
16-03-2017, 08:57 AM
Hello, can anyone tell me what happened to this mod?

PetrosMak wrote this in the rFactor 2 forum about a Touring Car mod for rfactor 2 and said it would continue until otherwise stated:
Petros Mak

"Hi there, just for future reference, nothing is shelved unless we officially announce it so. :)

Currently we have only one physics guy for open wheelers and one physics guy for tintops. Our tintop physics guy is working on finishing the Group C cars and then he'll move onto the Touring Cars. We are also looking for more physics guys who want to work in rF2/AC as that would help us get through more mods simultaneously, but for now we can only go one by one unfortunately for the two genres. We're working hard to get them all done. :)"

Is this still in the works?

JimmieDel
10-05-2017, 05:28 AM

PetrosMak wrote this in the rFactor 2 forum about a Touring Car mod for rfactor 2 and said it would continue until otherwise stated:
Petros Mak

"Hi there, just for future reference, nothing is shelved unless we officially announce it so.

Currently we have only one physics guy for open wheelers and one physics guy for tintops. Our tintop physics guy is working on finishing the Group C cars and then he'll move onto the Touring Cars. We are also looking for more physics guys who want to work in rF2/AC as that would help us get through more mods simultaneously, but for now we can only go one by one unfortunately for the two genres. We're working hard to get them all done. "

I don't think the mod was released.

Ashtin
27-12-2019, 09:34 AM

Petros Mak

"Hi there, just for future reference, nothing is shelved unless we officially announce it so. :)

Currently we have only one physics guy for open wheelers and one physics guy for tintops. Our tintop physics guy is working on finishing the Group C cars and then he'll move onto the Touring Cars. We are also looking for more physics guys who want to work in rF2/AC as that would help us get through more mods simultaneously, but for now we can only go one by one unfortunately for the two genres. We're working hard to get them all done. :)"

Hi I don't think the mod was released.

rosstaylor505
04-06-2021, 11:19 AM
Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
Hire a hacker
(https://verified-hackers.com/)

Goldyyyyy
11-08-2021, 08:42 PM
They are effective communicators. At our custom essay writing service MasterPapers (https://www.masterpapers.com/cpm-homework-help), you can message the assigned writer directly using handy and secure chat board.